The UK is an ideal location for entrepreneurs and businesses. It is home to some of the sharpest business brains and commercial enterprises in the world today.
Over the years, the UK has actively encouraged talented individuals from abroad to come to the UK as part of its drive to stimulate the economy and boost wealth creation.To date, there are a plethora of foreign entrepreneurs and companies who have made the successful transition to the UK and run thriving commercial ventures.
If you are an entrepreneur or run an existing business, and would like to expand to the UK, there are plenty of opportunities that exist to make your dreams and ambition a reality.
The Tier 1 UK Entrepreneur Visa
The UK Government has created Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa for those individuals interested in investing in the UK by joining an existing business or setting up their operations here.
You can apply for the UK Entrepreneur Visa if you:
- Want to enter the UK and meet necessary criteria.
- Already have permission to stay in the UK and want to extend your stay under the UK Entrepreneur Visa category.
- Currently reside in the UK and want to make a fresh UK Entrepreneur Visa application
Actively Promoting Entrepreneurs
At Farani Taylor, our business ethos is underpinned by our vision to focus strongly on stimulating growth in the UK economy from the grassroots. This is one of the reasons why we are the number one choice of partner for many individuals, businesses, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals from all over the world, who are looking to invest in the UK.
We have helped many international clients with applications for an Entrepreneur Visa, striving to make the transition to the UK seamless, smooth and successful. Our expert team of lawyers assist with the preparation of applications, submission of all documents and track of the status of the visa every step of the way.
Not only do we help with UK Entrepreneur Visa requirements, but we also assist entrepreneurs and businesses with finding suitable enterprises to invest in, helping with due diligence procedures, business plans, market research, completing all legal documents required and advise our clients on business issues.
Our strong business network means we introduce and liaise with banks and accountants on your behalf to ensure the best support is available to you to let your business venture thrive.
Our depth of experience means we can also advise our clients on their choice of business, staffing and location as well as business and investment.
UK Entrepreneur Visa process – What You Need to be Successful
For a successful Entrepreneur Visa application, you must be able to satisfy the following requirements:
- A minimum investment of £200,000; to start the proposed business;
- OR have access to £50,000 from a registered capital firm regulated by an FSA registered venture capitalist firm, or a an entrepreneurial seed funding competition recognised by UK Trade and Investment (UKTI)
- The money must be disposable in the UK;
- The sum must be held in a regulated bank account;
- The applicant must intend to either establish, take over, or become a director of one or more businesses in the UK within a period of six months;
- The applicant must show an intention to invest the money in a business;
- Applicants must meet with the English language ability requirements.
Contact Us for Successful UK Entrepreneur Visa Applications
Our team of experienced solicitors have an excellent success rate in this arena and have helped many leading businesses and entrepreneurs in the last decade. Please call us today for free legal advice on your UK Entrepreneur Visa on 0207 118 1666.